I don’t plan on making it a habit to “do” tags, but this one looked kinda fun… plus it has the perk of having a giveaway attached. 🙂 If you wanna check it out and join in, head on over to this page!
Without further ado…
1. Coffee or tea? Um, iced, sweet tea?
2. Rainy days or sunny days? Rainy for reading, sunny for getting work done
3. What is one food you couldn’t live without? Cheese
4. Give three words that describe you. Christian, culinarian, literary connoisseur
5. What would you do if you had a free hour and could do anything you wanted to? Have a get-together with family and friends
6. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaption? Emma the 2009 adaption with Romula Garai and Johnny Lee Miller
7. If there was one location from a book you could go to, where would it be? I think I would have to say Israel (other than the Biblical significance, the descriptions from “The Mystery of Mar Saba” are compelling.)
8. If you could meet one character from a book, who would it be? Sherlock Holmes just to see what he could deduce about me, but for pure entertainment Anne Shirley.
9. If you could ask one author of the past a question, who would it be? What would you ask? I’d ask Charles Dickens where he came up with all the names of the characters in his books. 🙂
10. If you could change one event you didn’t like in a book, what would it be? Well, all the books that are coming to mind depicted events that proved necessary to the ultimate good of the climax and resolution of the story.